- Polo Shirt with Charles' logo in the following colors:
- White polos from previous years are being phased out, but will still be allowed this school year. We do understand that parents still have shirts from previous years, and that some of our vendors are clearing out inventory.
- Undershirts cannot stick out from underneath the uniform shirt at the bottom.
- ONLY white, black or grey long sleeves (or short sleeves) can be worn underneath the school uniform shirts.
- Tan or black jeans will be allowed beginning in 2016-17 (avoid skinny jeans - see below)
- Slacks, joggers, Khaki pants, or docker-type may be worn - Pants must be fitted at the waist, and worn properly at the waist
- CANNOT be excessively baggy or tight (as determined by administration)
- No leggings or tights (to include those visible under a student's shorts); no jeggings
- Belts are optional
- Skorts/Shorts/Skirts must be fitted at the waist and must be black or khaki. Length should be no shorter than at or below the middle finger tip when arm is fully extended down the side of the body. Shorts cannot be below the mid-calf.
- Slits in shorts/skorts/skirts are prohibited. (back vent in skirts is allowed)
- Are required to follow district guidelines and should not be explicit. Clothing should not have profanity, illegal drugs or paraphernalia
COLD WEATHER CLOTHING
- No hoodie sweatshirts (pull-over with hood)
- Pull-over sweatshirt with Charles' logo is allowed
- Coats, jackets, and windbreakers should also be school colors of green, black, or gray. Students can wear these items at lunch or to classes outside the building.
- Jackets (full zipper) should be plain solid school (green, gray, black) colors. They may have the school emblems.
FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES
- Flip-flops, slides, sport sandals, heel-less footwear, slippers, etc. are prohibited.
- Lip/nose/eyebrow/tongue piercing jewelry, dental grills and sunglasses are prohibited.
- Caps and hats (in the building), bandannas, and stocking caps are prohibited.
- Distracting hair to include unnatural colors (as determined by administration) is prohibited.
- Weapon-like accessories (chains, hair picks, jewelry,etc.)
Places to buy:
School Wear El Milagro MT Needles
4727 Hondo Pass 9155 Dyer 9900 Dyer
757-2118 751-9611 821-4340
**Administration reserves the right to revise the uniform policy as fashions change to include attire not listed specifically above, but which is inappropriate.
**Not following the Uniform Policy could result in disciplinary action.